|Name: Emma Watson
Birth Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Birthdate: April 15, 1990
Birthplace: Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK
1-MINUTE RESUME FOR EMMA WATSON
Born to two English lawyer parents, Emma (nicknamed 'Em') spent the first five years of her life in Paris before moving back to England. She performed in school plays such as Arthur: The Young Years and The Happy Prince before she snatched the highly coveted principal role of Hermione Granger in the blockbuster Harry Potter film series, a part she didn't expect to get. When Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was released in 2001, thus marking her debut into the world of professional acting, she was only 11 years old. Watson has since only appeared onscreen in the subsequent Potter films.
1. She played Hermione in The Queen's Handbag, a special mini-episode of Harry Potter in celebration of Queen Elizabeth II's 80th birthday.
2. She enjoys playing hockey and also likes debating.
3. Although her hair is brown in the Potter movies, she's a natural blonde.
4. Her favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
5. At the age of 15, she became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
"It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!?"
USA Today, 2004
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - (2008) - Actor
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - (2007) - Actor
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - (2005) - Actor
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - (2004) - Actor
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - (2002) - Actor
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - (2001) - Actor